Become a Member:
Why join IAAE?
Membership provides access to a community rich with resources, giving you the tools that will set you apart as a highly-skilled and valued automation specialist. By connecting, learning, and sharing with other automation leaders and practitioners, you’ll be living your goal of lifelong learning, poised to reap the benefits of mastering your craft.
World-class knowledge, tools, and certifications
- Receive discounted access to a world-class technical development curriculum, pathways to an industry-recognized certification, including leading-edge education from partner universities that is current, relevant, and delivered by Industry SMEs
- Engage directly with other industry leaders and subject matter experts who can advise and guide your development as you gain appliable knowledge and valued credentials
- Build lasting relationships and collaborate with peers, and other experts in the automation field, sharing ideas, lessons, and best practices about how to excel at the “Edge” of modern manufacturing
- Be recognized as an industry leader actively advancing the business and inspiring the future cadre of leading-edge automation practitioners.
Participation in IAAE hosted Educational Webcasts
Access to online modules
Virtual Public Digital Roundtable Events
(12 events per year)
Bespoke Digital Roundtable Events
(12 events per year)
Workforce Readiness Assessment
IAAE can assist with guidance on the skills needed based on enterprise goals, as well as recommended learning pathways to close the gap.
Access to Funded Research Data
As a recognized thought leader in knowledge related to factory floor automation, IAAE is invited to participate in major studies funded by various scientific institutions. Results of these studies, released with the approval of the funding agencies, are made available to members giving access to this vital knowledge
- Strengthen your thought leadership by collaborating with leading industry experts and researchers. Meetings, programs, and industry events provide the opportunity to network with senior executives and industry leaders.
- Take a thought leadership position within the community by speaking publicly about advanced manufacturing topics.
- Facilitate recruitment through the opportunity to connect with enrolled students or sponsor students to acquire the knowledge and skills you need in automation engineering.